Thursday 7 April 2011

That thing

Today has been soo hot its been ridiculous.
I hate the summer, i really do. only because i dont like the sun, its not that i'm a vampire or anything because i'm not. Its just that i like the rain. People don't understand why i dislike the sun. With the rain it's just soo beautiful. Standing in there outside and letting it wash away all the worries of tomorrow. All the worries of today. It#s amazing. I love crying in the rain because no one can see me crying all they can see is the rain drops splatter on my face. Its just wow... i love it.

Video of the day
I just only seen the video today its good, Keri did her thing and Chris brown was amazing, if only they were a couple they would make nice children. Anyway here's the video hope you like it

Santana xox

No comments:

Post a Comment