Sunday 3 April 2011

Anything

Sunday:
I'm reading this really cool book called "Teach me" by R.A Nelson. He's a great writer and so far in the book i really enjoy it. It's about a teacher and a student she falls for him and i can actually see why. I love the way Nelson describes Mr Mann who is the teacher. This book is so elegantly written its quite peculiar and different. But i like different.
Anyway i won't give too much away but here's the link for anyone who wants to buy it or even read a small section from the book
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1595140859/ref=oss_product

I really love the song by Alicia Keys "Unthinkable". Its so beautiful and it can mean so many different things. I'm particularly interested in different covers as i want to upload a video of myself singing but for now i have to wait to buy a proper webcam and maybe train my voice.
Heres the video of the day Alicia Keys- Unthinkable by Chelsea G.
Hope you guys like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment