Monday 11 April 2011

Drake



Currently i'm listening to Drake. He's the best rapper that i actually know. In my opinion he's better than Wiz Khalifa, and dare i say it... I shall. Kanye West.

Drake is so intelligent and when he raps it shows within his verses. He may use Auto tune in some of his songs and i do admit his mixtape So far gone was the best mixtape of 2009 with over 500,000 sales which in my opion is pretty good for someone who didnt even have a studio album out yet. Dubbed 'Mtv's hottest Album of the year'. I personally love this mixtape. It really opened my eyes to his music and what's he all about. Songs to listen which is my favourite are:
  • November 18th
  • Lust For Life
  • A Night Off (feat Llyod)
  • Successful
  • Sooner Than Later
His breakthrough studio album "Thank me later" is very very different from most artists out there. Time ranked his album number five on their list of 2010's top 10 Albums. Drake has done critically well for himself. Not only can he sing, rap he can also act, as his first début was in the show Degrassi. I could literately go on and go talking about Drake and how much i really do love his music but i don't want to bore you guys. Anyway here's my favourite songs to listen to from his latest Album:
  • Show Me A Good Time
  • Fancy
  • Find Your Love
  • Shut It Down
  • Up All Night
Video of the day Drake Find your love, Hope you guys like it

Santana xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment