Saturday 16 April 2011

Holiday and Doc Martens




I'm on holiday at the moment Easter to be precise. And you know what i have not done one single thing I have been so damn lazy its unreal. I feel that I'm kinda wasting my own time, but on the other hand I feel that I dont have any time to waste So its kinda alright. I need some motivation to help me get through the day.

I also wanna get some Doc martens. I love those shoes SO much its unreal.
Heres a pic of Amber Rose showing off those Doc Martens. I want to buy them SO badly but they are soo expensive. I have to decide which is the right one for me and in these weather conditions...

1 comment:

  1. Amber Rose inspired me to buy a patent pair of Dr Martens. I found a fake off pair in camden for £20. They lasted 2 years before falling apart but I wore them to death. I may bite my tongue and invest in an autentic pair as they'll last you for life.

    ReplyDelete