Wednesday 6 April 2011

Missing.

I don't know how i feel today. I feel kind of unsure, confused yet calm all at the same time.
Is that even possible? hmmm.

I wrote a short story/poem but more of a poem which will be published on the site called "Daily love" on 3rd of May 2011 i think. I got the email confirmation the other day. I'm really excited. I already have a poem published on the site its called "on the net". I feel writing poems or stories are just so comforting, alike playing the piano/keyboard. Its something which just flows and should happen.

Video of day or should i say song of the day.
The song was featured on the hit show "Pretty little liars". It showed the scene with Aria and Ezra a teacher and a pupil. There love is really strong. She gets out and its pouring down with rain. He drives by and sees her. He stops and she debates on whether to get in. Few moments later she does and then they start to kiss and the music is just LUSH.
I love this type of romantic love. I want this someday...
The video is being gay so i only have the sound track -_-

Hope you enjoy it anyway

Santana xox

No comments:

Post a Comment