Saturday 19 November 2011

Ok sooo i haven't wrote in a while

Hey you guys, sorry i haven't wrote in a while, i've been really busy starting university and the work and the pressure can be abit much but i'm kinda learning to handle it :)

Canon SX130 Powershot digital Camera 

Anyway this post will be about my new camera. Yay!! So. I got this camera the other day, well about a week now and it's called the Canon SX130IS Powershot digital camera. I love this camera sooo much. I got from Argos at about £99.00 which was uber cheap as they are ususally about £129-£179 on Amazon. I was dead excited to get it and since then i've just been playing around with it really. I've been taking loads of pictures and i have managed to post a video up on youtube talking about a review on a hair product. If you guys wanna see the video and tell me what you think, either on commenting on this post or on my youtube vid then i'll put a link at the end *excited*.

Back to the camera, so far i really love the camera. I have to admit it kinda is abit slippery for me to hold as i've dropped it twice now but still it looks good! The pictures are definitely amazing. The camera is worth the money. With my youtube video i used the Canon SX130 so it does do justice. On the other hand i know that camera's do have their faults and one for this would be that it sometimes gets blurry which i hate but maybe i need a tripod or something. Overall out of 10 i would give the Camera 8. It's still pretty high. This camera is so good for beginners like myself or for anyone who's had some experience before and would just like a cheap camera. It's quality is good and i love Canon for that. I still need to get some accessories for it, a neck strap and a tripod i'll probably get something in tesco or in Amazon.

 Here's a look at a picture my Canon took. I love it, i know it's only a low shot but as they say ' A picture is worth a thousand words'

Heres a link if you guys wanna see my video skills in action. Comment, like, subscribe.
Later guys. Santana xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment